Please remember to bring along the following:
- Medicare card, DVA card or Pension card
- Private health insurance card
- X-ray, Ultrasound or CT scan films and reports
- Other investigation results (blood tests, urine tests)
- Doctor’s referral letter
- List of medications
- An English-speaking friend or family member, if English is not your first language.
If you are a new patient, please arrive 5 minutes early so that you can fill out our registration form. Otherwise, you can download the registration form, fill it out at home and bring it with you on your visit.
If you have to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us at 03- 9457 4445 during business hours, and at least 1 day prior to your appointment.
Payment will be required on the day by either cash, credit card or cheque. Your Medicare refund can be claimed for you on the day also.