Local Urologists near Braybrook North
With over 30 years experience in providing specialist Urology care
North Eastern Urology is one of Victoria’s most experienced and respected groups. Providing a full range of adult Urological services for women and men throughout Braybrook North. Our comprehensive multi-disciplinary team is dedicated to providing high quality customer service and healthcare including quick access to latest technologies and clinical trials.
North Eastern Urology is a group practice which has the advantage of having consultation sessions every day at a number of locations.
We are able to assist patients in urgent need with a Urologist available for operating every day. NEU has a dedicated full-time Urology Nurse who educates patients and assists with management of Urological issues. Multidisciplinary care is provided to patients with a Radiation Oncologist and physiotherapist in the rooms and close liaison with Oncology, Pathology and Radiology.
Conditions our team can treat:
What to expect when seeing our Urologists
- You will need to provide a referral from your GP which will allow you to claim a rebate through Medicare. The referral also helps advise the Specialist of your medical history and previous test results.
- You will be required to complete a registration form with information such as your address, Medicare number, Health insurance details, Next of Kin, allergies, medications etc.
- Once your paperwork is completed one of our Urologists will take you through to a consulting room to discuss your medical history focusing on your underlying problem.
- Depending on your condition a physical exam may be performed plus a digital rectal exam (males only) to assess the prostate.
- The Urologist will discuss the most appropriate treatment options with you to meet your situation and ensure you are comfortable with the approach planned.
- Often additional tests such as PSA, testosterone, Kidney function or Radiology imaging. The Urologist will provide you with a request for to have these performed.
- Should a procedure be required we will discuss determine the date, hospital and anaesthetist for your procedure and our administration team provide you with a quotation on the overall cost and out of pocket expenses if any.
If you need more information please contact our team of experienced urologists on 9457 4445.