Greg is dual certified by the American Board of Urology and the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
He is an international lecturer recognized amongst his peers for his expertise in kidney stone treatments, stone prevention and minimally invasive/same day kidney and prostate treatments. He was acknowledged in the Wall Street Journal in 2015 discussing kidney stone aetiology and prevention.
In addition to his subspecialty training in kidney stones and minimally invasive surgery, Greg practices all facets of general Urology including prostate, bladder and penile surgeries as well as renal transplants and living related renal transplant donation.
Greg earned his undergraduate degree from Cornell University in 1996, his Urology degree from UCLA in 2007 and completed a 3 year fellowship in Laparoscopy and Endourology in 2010 at Austin Health. He was Director of the UCLA Comprehensive Kidney Stone Centre and Assistant Professor of Urology at UCLA until his return to Melbourne in 2016 with his wife Lucy and their 2 children.
Common conditions Greg specialises in:
- Kidney stones – prevention and treatment
- Complex kidney stones
- Surgical complications/ ureteral strictures
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Elevated PSA
- Kidney cancer
- Testicle cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Small renal masses
- Family planning / scalpel-less vasectomy
- Urethral stricture
- Penile prosthesis insertion
Greg consults at:
- Suite 3.2/10 Martin Street, Heidelberg, 3084
- Pascoe Vale Health, 124 Kent Road, Pascoe Vale, Victoria 3044
Greg operates at:
- Warringal Private Hospital, 216 Burgundy Street, Heidelberg, 3084
- Austin Hospital, 145 Studley Road, Heidelberg, 3084